Prices of the Haval H6 medium SUV have risen by $1000 for the second time in three months – alongside the addition of a limited-run Vanta special edition.
- 2022 Haval H6 pricing and specifications
- New Vanta edition adds black wheels and grille
- Prices rise for the second time in three months
- Priced from $32,990 drive-away
The 2022 Haval H6 range has been expanded via a new Vanta special edition – coinciding with price rises of $1000 across the broader GWM Haval model line-up, the second round in three months.
Limited to 1000 examples across Haval showrooms in Australia and New Zealand, the H6 Vanta is based on the range-topping Ultra variant, and adds a black finish for its 19-inch alloy wheels, a black grille, and a reduced choice of four exterior colours: Burgundy Red, Blue Sapphire, Golden Black and Hamilton White.
Prices start from $39,990 drive-away with front-wheel drive, increasing to $41,990 drive-away with all-wheel drive, equating to $1000 premiums over the Ultra variants on which the Vanta duo is based.
However, coinciding with the Vanta’s arrival, prices of all other Haval H6 variants have increased by $1000 – just months after a different $1000 increase came into force at the start of November, itself months after the new-generation H6 went on sale in April.
Prices now start from $32,990 drive-away for the entry-level Premium, $35,990 drive-away for the mid-spec Lux, and $38,990 drive-away for the front-wheel-drive Ultra, with the option of all-wheel drive pushing the Ultra beyond $40,000 for the first time, to $40,990 drive-away.
Drive has contacted GWM Haval Australia to confirm the reasoning behind the latest round of price rises.
Standard equipment lists are otherwise unchanged. Full lists for each variant are included at the bottom of this story, in addition to a price list for the full range.
All models are powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine, sending 150kW and 320Nm to the front or all four wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
A fuel-sipping hybrid variant will be introduced in the coming months, pairing a 1.5-litre turbo engine with an electric motor for combined outputs of 179kW and 530Nm. Click here to read more about that variant.
The 2022 Haval H6 range (excluding hybrid) is on sale now, with the first examples of the H6 Vanta special edition now rolling into showrooms. The H6 Hybrid will arrive before the end of March.
2022 Haval H6 Australian pricing
- H6 Premium 2WD – $32,990 (up $1000)
- H6 Premium 2WD – $35,990 (up $1000)
- H6 Premium 2WD – $38,990 (up $1000)
- H6 Premium AWD – $40,990 (up $1000)
- H6 Vanta 2WD – $39,990 (new)
- H6 Vanta AWD – $41,990 (new)
Note: All prices above are drive-away.
2022 Haval H6 Premium standard features:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights
- LED daytime-running lights, rear fog lights and tail-lights
- 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Keyless entry and start
- Manual air conditioning
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Six-speaker sound system
- Rear parking sensors
- Electric parking brake
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Electric side mirrors
- Paddle shifters
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane departure warning
- Lane change assist
- Cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Driver fatigue monitoring
- Traffic sign recognition
- Seven airbags (including front centre airbag)
- Tyre pressyre monitoring
2022 Haval H6 Lux adds (over Variant-A):
- Comfortek leatherette upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-zone climate control
- Eight-speaker DTS sound system
- Adaptive cruise control with stop and go
- Intelligent cruise assist
- Traffic jam assist
- 360-degree camera
- Chrome grille finish
- LED front fog lights
- Anti-glare rear-view mirror
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Roof rails
- Rear privacy glass
- Remote open/close windows
2022 Haval H6 Ultra adds (over Lux):
- 19-inch alloy wheels (with tyre repair kit)
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Panoramic sunroof
- Electric tailgate
- Head-up display
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Four-way power-adjustable passenger seat
- Heated steering wheel and power-folding mirrors
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Automatic parking
- Front and rear cross-traffic alert (with braking for the rear)
- Ambient cabin lighting
2022 Haval H6 Vanta adds (over Ultra):
- Black 19-inch alloy wheels
- Black grille
- Reduced colour selection (Energy Green and Ayers Grey deleted)
The post 2022 Haval H6 price and specs: Vanta edition added, prices rise by $1000 appeared first on Drive.